Becoming Stripper 2

Okkk.
Then where do you live???
Then she answered she had no home;she lived in the club.
Then she:I had no home before 2 hours.But now me &my body both had a home. 
After this i started squeezing my breasts. As i touch them a pleasure ran through my spine;and suddenly i felt my pussy getting wet.
Then suddenly Jessica slapped my butt.As i feeled turned on.
Then i saw a bulge on my former body what means she is  turning on .
Suddenly a phone ringged what she handed to me. Accepting the call with my new hands i answered "Jessica speaking who are you?"
Then i heared i am Jimmy. I want you at my home.
Then i :where is your home?
Then he: Near the club.
Then me ok i will be there.
So you finally got your first appointment!!!Go and use my body.
Then I asked Jessica why i told my name Jessica on the phone????
The she told me that the spell also swaps memories; mannersisms and others.
Thenme:where are my clothes??
The she:In the club.But i have one here.Go there wearing this.
But i don't know what to do.
The she:My body knows all.
Then me: ok then .But where the club is????
Then she:my body knows that.
Then me: okk.
Then she: on the way of coming take all of my clothes from the club.
After this i was leaving the room to get ready for appointment:;then suddenly Jessica asked why are you going in the room.Change here i have seen my body naked many times.
Then i wear the dress there.I felt no problem to wear bra panty & the dress tooo.
Then i left for the appointment. My new body goes the club on it's own.There i found Jimmy.And went to his place with him.
He opened the door and after the dinning area i went upstairs with him to his bedroom. 
There i found two more male.To play with my body.
This mans view was turning me on .
And suddenly they all undressed their selves and jumped over me like hungry beast. And undressed me.
Suddenly Jessica's memories flanged out.And i can see them.
Suddenly my dream breaked as one of them slid his cock in my pussy.Other male slid his cock in my mouth and started updown in my mouth and pussy.
And my body started it's work. I started sluttering dick of my mouth with saliva.And up down my mouth on it.When my pussy was arched. Suddenly i felt a sharp pain as one of the started slamming on my breasts. Soon the pain changed into pleasure as he sucks my breast.Suddenly i fill hot in my pussy;i fill that my pussy had cummed and the dick too.Then i fill my mouth filled with hot salty cum.As i swallow the cum.
I felt pleasure and a another energy in my body .They freed me as i stand up with a pain and cum in my pussy.I slid my index finger in my vagina and tasted my own salty hot cum.As another pleasure ran down through my spine. Suddenly i felt my bladder is full and i ran to the toilet.There body on it's own sit on two legs and peed.I also cleared my self there.It was a awesome feeling.
After that i came to the room and get dressed and i was givven  50 dollar for my work. There after i headed towards the club.Where i mate Jenny (Jessica's roommate) .She headed me towards our room.From where i packed my dress. When i was done she asked me where i was going???
I told her all the thing happened today.
The she:So you are Ben.
Me:Yeah.
She:you are you in Jessica's body. 




Me:yeah.
She:That's great. Can i swap  bodies with you??
Me:Sure.
She:Then can i come with you??
Me:sure.
Then she packed her bag to.And came with me.
Hope am doing anything wrong! why Jessica didn't told about the power to Jenny before.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity