Becoming Stripper 1

Hi i am Ben or should i say i was . 
A good guy with 5'6height;welly maintained body.Every girl falls over me.One i was returning to my house from my work;on the way i noticed a hot sexy blonde female of 5'4 height.She had JJ cup breasts;luscious hips;bublly butt;and golden coloured blonde-hair.She came to me and said fearfully"I NEED YOUR HELP".I asked her to over at my house .where she sitted on a couch and i went upstairs to change my drees .When i came back i saw her naked.Her bubbly butt ;luscious hipsand huge breasts attracted me.I went to her and said "what the hell you are doing here,it's not yourhome".
Then she said"i came here for help and you are going to help me".


I said how .
Then she said"in this way" and unzipped my pant.And take my cock in her soft slik hands.Then she lowered her head and give me a awesome blowjob.In pleasure i put my hand behind her head and slowly slowly then fast headed her mouth up & down on my dick.Then i came down with a jet of cum all over her mouth.
Then i squeezed her breasts hard on my dick;and a pleasure run through my spine.After that she bent down opening her pussy for me ;wasting no time i slid my dick into her.After that i thrust my Johnson full in her at first slowly slowly building speed.Her moan fill the house .Suddenly i cum in her pussy.And we enjoyed 2 more hours like this.
    


After 2 awesome hours she finnally told what she want.
She wanted my body for 15 days. 
Then i asked her "what! But how and why me;you can take anyone's body; then why me?".
Then he spoke because i had crush on your body.
I told her "I don't know anything about you;i am not giving my body.".
Then she told me that "I am astripper in a stripper club and goes on houses too if called.And earns a good amount of money and pleasure tooo".
By this time i wanted to be stripper.
I told her "but i'll lose my job".
Then she told that you will be on a vacation for a month what is starting from tommorw if you haven't forgotten that.
Oh;yeah but how she know that? that's still a mystery to me. 
Though she said she knows it cause she was  following you from days..
Ok then i am ready ;but how you will do that.
I will tell you that after swap.
Then she chanted a spell and suddenly i was watching my body from outside of it.How ?
Then she tell me that she chanted a spell to do that.
After that i started to watch my new body.
Before that a asked her name.
Then she told me that her name his Jessica. 
Now i had two big breasts;a soft vagina;slender arms.And i filled weak.
Then i asked her why she needed my body. 
In this question she answered that she is bored with her Daily life and wanted a vacation so she body swapped with me.
Ook. So now am a stripper . Hope everything goes well , don't wanna end up being pregnant.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity