Magic Lingerie

 Finally another weekend, in the boring life of me to sparkling things up a little”- i thought while brushing my teeths. Well am Antony a 23 year old guy, looking for fun in life. When you are introvert like me peoples try to stay away from you. So found my fun in something that can be committed as a taboo in normal society. Well forgot that part , let’s head down and enjoy a cup of coffee with newspaper, then will think what else to do today. 

Opened the door and uplifted the newspaper as piece of paper fall from there, i picked it up and it was a ad for a store called- “OnlyFor You”. We are opening today, you can get upto 100% off if you use this coupon.

Well looks like i found what i have to do today.

To avoid excess crowd i left for the shop early, but for my surprise there wasn’t any single living being lurking around except the old lady herself.
I walked in as she greeted me, and i shop for 2jeans,3 shirts and 3 tshirts. Use the code and to my surprise got 100% off.

Well looks like it’s your lucky day, have added a gift for you too. Open it when you are at home.”

I reached at home and opened to see what’s the gift was. To my surprise it was bright polka dot yellow sundress and matching lingerie set. Now do you remember what i said about the taboo! Well am a crossdresser , so it was a real blessing to me. I ran to my room with the set and pulled out my silicone boobs, hip enhancer and shaving lotions and razor. First i cleaned up my total body hair, making my body smooth. Then added the silicone boobs with the glue on my chest when perfectly placed, i did the same with hips. I wear the lingerie set, it perfectly hug my body curves. I went up to do the chores in that dressup. Usually no one comes so i don’t have problems wearing stuff. After everything done. I wore up the sundress and hit the road for some fun time.



I hit the bar and magically many guys did invited for dance and offered drinks. Exhausted totally reached home at 1am. Didn’t even cared to change the dress. I just lay and sleep get hold of me. As i dived deep into it.

Had the weirdest dream ever, saw- “ My body’s tissues are expanding as silicone boobs mixed with them and got soaked into them,  my ass bloted up as fat started to move their way to my ass , my lips got puffed up, as my hair started to grow, eyebrows loosened it’s width and all body hair scalps just got vanished . My feets shrinked to 7, my adams apple got vanished. And at last i feel a pleasure driven heat in my balls, like it’s about to shoot a load and feel my cock throb as it shoot load after after load, and became empty. After that it got soaked into my body as vagina took it’s place.”

what a weird dream it was, i said as i ran hands through hair , what gave me shock as i ran to the washroom and what i saw was quite mind blowing. I see a hot female standing in front of me in a hot sundress.



And in this place is am right now. As i heard my bell ringing i answered the gate as the old lady from last day walked into my house and her 1st word is - “ I can explain everything, but first settle down a bit, and give your body a rest. Well for now i can say it’s the power of the lingerie.”

Click me

Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity