Should Have stayed with in The lines

    I know am late a bit too much late but real life isn't smooth like virtual one. So i have my own problems and issues in real life for what it took me so long. Still the problem isn't totally solved. If you wanna support and help me please sign into my patreon page over here 

     https://www.patreon.com/BODYSWAPGOD

  PATREON

    Also started a new blog where i'll be uploading daily basis swapping content mainly my life blog as a swapper will be uploaded over here- BLOG

     PLEASE SHOW ME SOME SUPPORT OVER PATREON AND ON MY NEW BLOG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well let’s follow the deal, Shall we!”

  “I don’t think i’ll.”- said my mom. 

   “No you can’t do that!”

  “I can and i’ll and there’s nothing you can do about it!”- and she dashed towards the device.

   “NO.”

It all started a month ago from a really silly thing.

--------------A month ago--------------------

      “I don’t wanna eat it!”- I yelled at my mom on the table while having my dinner.

  “Eat everything which is served.”

  “You know how much I hate these shrimps! You can’t just bring them always cause they are cheap! All my friends have such good food but look at me.”

      “It’s not easy for a single parent to maintain all those!”

    “I don’t care get a new job or something. I just fucking want some good life!”

   “I wish you could have seen my point of view from my perspective.”

   “Yeah I wish I would have given you a proper idea of how to pamper.”

  And that was everything all it needed. Suddenly out of thin air a device just appeared on our table with a note- “We are a highly intelligent living form testing this device on humans. Luckily you are suitable for our experiment, this device will swap your bodies or will swap your minds when you touch it’s opposite poles at the same time. It’s recharge period is one month. When you switch you have to wait a month to switch back.” 

   And there was this rod with two poles. Without thinking twice we swapped. It was odd at first the transition from a 18 year old teenager to a 36 year old middle aged female. She was pretty hot according to her age, her boobs haven’t swayed a little maybe because of the silicone implants, her height is 5’7 pretty good with nice figures, and we made the deal she will lead my life and i’ll hers and after a month we will see who’s doing it better and swap back.

     Plan was simple. The first few days were really awkward trying makeup and all. But things changed and I learnt many things.

    Now today is the final day. We are finally going to face each other and tell what we did this month and see who’s doing better!

   Well as assumed she isn’t doing much the same things i used to do she is doing but i have undergone a drastic change! 

      I quit her job, used her body and opened a onlyfans and now I am famous . When I told her about this she started blabbering about her reputation, society and all.

    She was furious at me!

  “We are done! You did that shitty thing with my body! Now you're gonna stay with it! NO Swap back!”

---------------Present time------------------

   She took the device in her hands. Whatever I do with this frail body will be in vain! She just broke it in half in front of me sealing my fate forever!

    I never wanted this to happen but now i don’t have any option left except following the track i opened for her.

     I became guinea pig of my own medicine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR BEING LATE. THOUGH I UPDATED IT ON MY DEVINART PAGE LONG AGO. Make sure to follow that too from here.





Click Me



Click ME

Support me by subscribing my patrteon starts from $1.


Taking 5$ commissions dm me to discuss.


I mainly write stories, captions and more.


Prices may increase depending on your choice.


For Commission contact me here.


Patreon: BODYSWAPGOD

Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity