Not AS It Seems

  I know am late a bit too much late but real life isn't smooth like virtual one. So i have my own problems and issues in real life for what it took me so long. Still the problem isn't totally solved. If you wanna support and help me please sign into my patreon page over here 

     https://www.patreon.com/BODYSWAPGOD

  PATREON

       And enjoy more exclusive contents.

    Also started a new blog where i'll be uploading daily basis swapping content mainly my life blog as a swapper will be uploaded over here- BLOG

     PLEASE SHOW ME SOME SUPPORT OVER PATREON AND ON MY NEW BLOG.--------------------------------------------------------------------






“Hello! Is it Aunt Alexis!- a shaking female voice asked over the phone.

    “Yes! Who is speaking! Your voice sounds familiar but can’t recognise you! Who are you exactly!”- the receiver answered with a sleepy deep voice.

      “Am you! Well, I am your nephew but technically you!”

         “What rubbish I know my nephew’s voice, he has a deep voice not like yours!”

     “Well that’s because i am you! Just rub your eyes and open your selfie camera and don’t shout!”

    “AHHHHHHH! How’s this happened; why am you! I must be dreaming!”

    “It’s no dream! I woke up here on your bed beside a dress with a letter saying- “I’ll be back in a few get ready in this and we’ll go!”

    “Fuck fuck fuck! Today is our, i mean your anniversary. I don’t know what the fuck happened just pretend to be don’t let your guard act like me.”

     “Anniversary means sex! Sex as a female! There’s no way!”

    “Snap out of it. You have to do it, so do it. I am seeking ways to swap back.”

   “Ok Aunt.”

   “That’s more like a good boy. I better cut the call now someone is coming!”

    “But Aunt…”- before he or she can say something more Alexis hung up the call.

 ------ As someone emerges from the shadow in the room.

    “Was it really necessary! Honey!”

    “Yeah. It’ll be quite an experience for him and fun for me.”

    “Whatever, just don’t overdo anything with my body and to your nephew.”

    “Your wish is my command madam!”

    “Not a madam anymore now it’s a sir.”- she says as she pulls out the dick from his pants and gives it a swirl as both of them burst out in laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR BEING LATE. THOUGH I UPDATED IT ON MY DEVINART PAGE LONG AGO. Make sure to follow that too from here.



Join my patreon support me and enjoy my exclusive patreon only contents.


Click Me



Click ME

Support me by subscribing my patrteon starts from $1.


Taking 5$ commissions dm me to discuss.


I mainly write stories, captions and more.


Prices may increase depending on your choice.


For Commission contact me here.


Patreon: BODYSWAPGOD


Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity