Slip Between The Words

ENJOY MY SPECIAL STORIES AT $5 PER MONTH.


 "Well most of the men on earth are depressed. Not because they earn less or anything because they don't look as good as their opposing neighbours or some random dude walking down the street who travels to new places every single day not worrying about work or anything. Well you see am that person come on not that shitty jealous one am that dude who shifts country in a swift." - I said to a random pretty Korean lady named Soo-Min Lee who is a fashionable and outgoing young Korean girl who frequents a prestigious country club. She exudes a combination of elegance and confidence as she enjoys her time in this upscale environment.

     


With a sun-kissed complexion, Soo-Min's skin has a healthy glow that accentuates her youthful radiance. Her face boasts delicate features, harmoniously balanced and enhancing her natural beauty. Her eyes are captivating and almond-shaped, with a warm brown color that mirrors her cheerful and welcoming personality. Long, thick lashes frame her eyes, adding an alluring touch to her gaze. Her eyebrows are well-defined, following a graceful arch that complements her facial structure.


Soo-Min's nose is petite and straight, adding to her overall charm. Her lips are naturally full, with a soft pink hue that gives her smile a captivating appeal. Her smile lights up her face, revealing perfectly aligned teeth and a playful dimple on one side.


She has long, silky black hair that cascades down her back in gentle waves. Sometimes, she styles her hair in elegant updos or braids, adding a touch of sophistication to her appearance. As she spends time at the country club, she may embellish her hair with decorative hair accessories that match her stylish outfits.


In terms of physique, Soo-Min has a fit and curvaceous body type. Her height is around 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm), giving her an elongated and graceful figure. Her well-toned arms and legs reflect her active lifestyle, as she participates in various sports and activities offered by the country club.


When at the country club, Soo-Min's attire embodies sophistication and class. She may be seen wearing chic golf attire or elegant dresses that flatter her figure. Her fashion choices incorporate trendy designs, luxurious fabrics, and vibrant colors that showcase her confidence and sense of style. Before I passed out and woke up the next day at a coffee table. With a double shot espresso with almond milk my GOD it tastes good and it's my last breakfast here. Tonight I'm going out of this country, North Korea. I mean the girls are good and nice but I am not that person who stays somewhere for a long time. I was lost in these thoughts when someone sat in front of me. Another Korean woman whom I might have met last night. I don't remember. I was too drunk to memorise anything at that point. 

      

       She is a stylish and sophisticated young Korean girl who enjoys spending her time at a cozy café. Her presence adds a touch of elegance and charm to the ambiance as she indulges in her favourite beverages and treats.


With a porcelain complexion, her skin appears flawless and radiant. Her face features soft and delicate features that exude grace and refinement. Her eyes are captivating, slightly almond-shaped, and adorned with dark, expressive lashes. The colour of her eyes is a rich and deep brown, reflecting warmth and depth. Her eyebrows are meticulously shaped, framing her eyes with precision.


Her nose is small and straight, perfectly complementing her facial structure. Her lips are naturally rosy and have a subtle curve, giving her smile a captivating allure. Her smile is bright and infectious, revealing pearly white teeth that light up her face.


She has glossy, shoulder-length black hair that she often styles in loose waves or a chic bob cut. Her hair frames her face delicately, adding a touch of sophistication to her appearance. Occasionally, she adorns her hair with accessories such as headbands or delicate hairpins that complement her overall style.


In terms of physique, her has a petite and slender body type. Her height is around 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm), giving her a graceful and proportionate figure. She takes pride in her well-maintained physique and carries herself with poise and confidence. With a measurement of 36-24-38.


Her fashion sense is chic and modern, reflecting her love for elegance and comfort. At the café, she may be seen wearing fashionable outfits such as tailored blouses paired with high-waisted skirts or stylish jeans. Her fashion choices often incorporate soft pastel colours or subtle patterns that add a touch of femininity to her look.


As she enjoys her time at the café, her appreciates the cozy atmosphere and takes pleasure in savoring her favorite beverages and indulgent treats. Her presence adds a sense of sophistication to the café scene, creating an ambiance that is both inviting and stylish.

              With one of the best pair of boobs i Ever seen on a girl, if i had to stay here a few day i would spend those days fucking those tiities to the fullest. Whatever, I somehow managed to drool over them and looked into her eyes as she started talking. 

        "Well you don't know me, I am Ji-Hye Park. I overheard you last night talking with the girl and i can't control myself coming to you. Am gonna visit China today. Would you mind visiting China, As me? "- she said looking at me with her juicy lips eager to kiss my cock.

          

      " As her! I thought!" - Well, maybe she misspoken something. Well i don't have any plans for next so why not.

     "I would love to." - I said as we both took a sip of our coffees and I passed out.

    —------------------------

     When I woke up my hands were tied behind me, legs tucked together, eyes shut and mouth shut with a dildo ig. And I was moving. I tried to move but something wasn't feeling well! I felt like there's a huge weight on my chest, something ticking around my neck, and a cushion under me and most importantly I wasn't able to feel my dick maybe because I was so jam packed and passed out back then my senses are still dead for some reason.

       A strong hand stopped me from moving but the car hit a bumper and i just flew and hit a wall with my triceps gently. Normally it wouldn't hurt that much but this time it hurted like hell.

    Soon the car stopped and I was forced out of the car when I felt something like a difference in weight and height too. 

      And they removed my vision blocker as I saw like 50 men looking straight at me. And when I looked down I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were boobs on my chest and the dress was the same which that girl was wearing this morning. 

       "Here's a letter for you bitch which a man gave me to give you once you are here." - the guard gave a letter in my tied hands as i took and started reading. And it wrote.

    "Sorry whoever you are. I don't know your name which i don't even care i'll know it from your passport anyway. So you must be thinking whats going on! So basically you are in a remote village of China where due to lack of women you are bought as a sex slave to be the villages only one hooker whom every man gonna fuck to satisfy their desires. Enjoy your endless orgasms which you're gonna have till you die. And the girl you met last night is a witch who mixed a portion in your drink last night and all i needed was your yes to initiate the swap. Happy slave Orgasms bitch. You'll never visit another country again. "

        A slap landed on my ass a fall in front on my boobs and it hurt so fucking bad.

     " Well then enjoy your product. Bitch give them pleasure. "- he said as he drove off. And the men came up and pushed bamboo through my hand and legs and I was off the ground boobs hanging down as everyone gropping them and am being headed to my new home. 

            Always read between the words. 


                                                                 -@DARK





------------------

You can see Part 2 by clicking here- CLICKME!

Join my patreon support me and enjoy my exclusive patreon only contents.

Patreon: BODYSWAPGOD


Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity