CONTRACTED CHANGE-11

CHAPTER ELEVEN - LIFE CHOICES


Her set was the same it had been the last few days, but now her

attitude towards the patrons was even more jaded.  All she saw were

dollar signs.  If someone caught her eye, she sized them up.  Is he

worth $20?  $50?  That's all that mattered.  She saw her favorite

patron in the corner, and danced his way.  He was usually good for at

least $50.  As she shook her tits in his face, she wondered how much

she could get  from him for a hand job?  Or a blow job?


These thoughts made her scream inside, but she knew she had to keep

her eye on the goal.  Money.


When her set was over, she collected about $215 from the floor, and

headed over Davis' table.


"Well, that's a good start, Amber," Davis said. "You must have a

couple of hundred dollars there, right?"


Amber was pretty sure it was a few hundred.  But then she tried to

figure out how many times she'd have to do that to get to a million

dollars... but she couldn't.  She knew she went to college as a man.

She knew it.  But she also knew that part of her brain was now with

someone else.  Davis laughed as he could see her scrunching up her

face trying to do the calculations.


"Don't worry your head about it, hun." He laughed. "If you make $200

per stage dance, you'd have to do that 5,000 times. So, if you danced

twice each day... let's see... let's say 350 days out of the year...

it would take you roughly eight years," Davis said.


"Eight years?" Amber said. "I mean... how old am I now?"


"Think about it," said Davis. "You know."


Amber closed her eyes.  She would be 31 in two weeks.


"I'll be nearly 40," Amber sobbed.  "I can't do this for eight more

years.  Please... please...Plus... I don't want to.  I might not be so

good at math any more, but I know I could never do that.  Never pay

you.  And I might be stuck in this body, but I'm not doing this for a

living."


Davis, for the first time, looked surprised.  He hadn't considered

that Amber wouldn't come up with his money, some way some how.


"I'll... I'll... go get some real job.  I'll get married, or whatever.

But I'm not doing this no more," said Amber.  She was proud of her

resolve, even if it scared her to think about leaving and having

nowhere to go.


Davis leaned over, and grabbed a handful of Amber's tit, squeezing

hard.  She felt a chill go down her spine as she remembered how much

she enjoys rough sex.


"This body is made for this, Amber" he said. "Just do what you were

meant to do... get me my money, and you can go back to being a man

someday."


Amber just shook her head.  She'd dance for a few more days, save up a

bit of money and then try to find a cheap place to live while she

looked for a job.  Maybe she could sell her car.  Maybe she could

crash with her favorite patron.  Letting him fuck her for a few weeks

might be worth getting on her feet.  The thought of needing to lay on

her back to get back on her feet made her giggle.


Davis, seeing a good earning opportunity slipping through his hands,

was not done yet.  He knew that Amber's diminished brain power would

make her easy to manipulate.


"Amber, what if I offered you $500,000 for a blow job?" Davis asked.


"Really," said Amber. "Really?"


Davis nodded, and Amber immediately got on her knees and started to

unbuckle his pants.  Curt saw this, and started to walk over.  But as

he got near, he saw that Davis was holding up $500 in his hands.  Curt

nodded and  went back towards the front of the club, making sure no

cops were around.


Amber sucked like there was no tomorrow.  She knew her math wasn't

good any more, but she knew that $500,000 was half of what she needed,

and if she could just do this twice...


Before she could finish her thought, she felt Davis tense and cum.  It

seemed a huge load, and Amber was amazed how she was able to swallow

it all.  The taste wasn't even so bad now, and she felt herself

getting aroused, with her hand finding her pussy to confirm it.


She sat up into her chair, and wiped the cum from the corner of her

mouth.


"Wow, ok," said Amber. "So now I'm like half way there!"


"No, no," Davis said. "All I asked you was what would you do if I

offered you $500,000 for a blow job.  I never made you the offer."


Amber felt tears well up in her eyes.


"Don't you see sweetie," Davis said, his hand on her shoulder. "You're

pretty gullible now.  I can't see you making it in another job.  But

here, you at least kind of know what you're doing.  And I bet Curt

would be happy to pimp you out to help you earn even more money.

Don't you think that's the best way?"


Amber nodded.  This Davis guy was smart, that much was true.  And she

wouldn't be good on her own.  Plus, Curt wasn't so so bad.


"I guess...." she said. "But I mean, is there no other way?  I can't

live this life.  Please, I'll take anything."


Davis relented.  This girl wasn't going to be the earner he needed,

but he did have another way to get his money.  He explained it to

Amber, and she agreed that it was better than nothing.  He pulled out

the paperwork, she signed "Amber Hughes" and then felt herself black out.



Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity