ENJOY ME CHAPTER -2



 I look down at my new body, excited to explore the sexy curves that moments ago I had only seen in pictures & imagined to be mine. I sweep my small hand down my side, feeling every dimple and perfectly taken care of skin and soft smooth juicy ass for what anyone can die . My hand reaches my ass and I grab it, enjoying the full firmness, smooth delicateness. I give it a thunder slap making the area go red  and a thrill of pain,joy ran through me, as a girlish giggle escapes my soft, new lips unintentionally. Maybe this body loves to be manhandled, I’d always wanted to smack that adorable little butt from when we two started to talk about our swap. And have to say it’s farfar better than what i saw in pictures and now it’s mine to enjoy. 


Maybe i should give her Onlyfans account a little makeover in my way. Afterall I’ve only got a month as her and I want to take advantage of every minute and i’ll make sure the enjoyment for me. I want to drive the whole world go crazy for me, in my desire. Fighting for me. Well the thinking of it makes my pussy wet. Looks like we didn’t only swapped bodies we also have eachother’s sexual preferences and desires to a limit.


I set up her computer’s camera and take some photos. CLICK Arching my back I stick out my lovely, rounded ass making it visible and enjoyable for the whole world. CLICK CLICK I sit on the chair, grab my perky tits and play with my nipples. Wow she is a kinkstar for sure , she alspo got her nipple pierced and a strange place in front like used to hook something. CLICK CLICK I’m still thinking very much like a man but also got a female’s sexual desire  and her body responds like a woman’s, making the rising tide of pleasure more enjoyable.  CLICK I watch myself playing with my new body in the monitor. CLICK A tension rises between my legs and while one hand gently massages a breast, the other slides down to explore. Past my flat stomach and over the small strip of course hair that marks the opening I desire. I slip a finger in and soon find my sweet spot. I know it because my entire body lights up. I rub faster, no longer taking pictures  but still watching myself on the monitor as my sexy blonde body gasps in delight, slow at first, but soon quickening.


I grab the vibrator she graciously left next to the computer, as though she knew what I desired. One finger is no longer enough and I use all of my fingers to increase my desire while I flip on the vibrator and slowly push it inside me. In and out, slowly, almost teasing myself. I lean my head back, close my eyes, my blonde hair tickles down my shoulders. I groan in pleasure. I want more. I speed up the vibrator. In and out. In and out. Faster, as the wonderful tension speeds up, builds, pushes outwards and suddenly, “Ooohhhh” I moan as I reach the threshold. Hearing my new  voice moan, my sexy Russian accent, in the heat of passion makes me even hotter. Am sure if i still had my body, i dick could have gained more 5inches in this sexual tension.  Another crest. “Ooohh, God.” My body wants more. I want more. The vibrator pounds me and “Ooohhh yes, yes.” That was the one. I slow down my exertions. Open my eyes. Enjoy my new  body staring back at me from the monitor. Flushed with excitement. The chair is soaked in my cum oh sorry old habit soaked in my vaginal fluid. But finally am feeling like am stabilized , my pussy is still craving for more but it’s in the control zone so everything is set for now.


Am sure i have to face that craving soon again but till then am good to go. I’ll make sure to find someone who can take care the craving for me and take my pleasure beyond the limits . But before that i have to take bath, dress up sexy to influate guys. She must have a huge collection of dresses in her wardrobe to do so. Take this sweet hot sexy body for a pleasure ride. And overall have to find her diary what she left for me , to tell me everything about her life<>. 


I’m only in here for a month, but I imagine it’ll be a pretty sexy month.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity