ENJOY ME CHP.-1

 


What have I gotten myself into? I’d agreed to swap bodies for a month with a girl from the ENJOY ME, I knew almost nothing about except that she likes to show off her cute, naked body. Well i had swapped with many girls before but that was for 1 day only bi=ut this time it’s 1month  and i don’t really that much. Well she is a blonde, A natural blonde from the looks of it.

    Well she told me she is rich as she   got a lot of ancestrals property as they were really rich, so she don’t have to work really, except that she needs to do her day to day chorse on her own as she don’t have a maid; well am pretty much ok with that. And i had to tell her about my life and my account details and everything she’ll be needing to run my life smoothly.

    I was little scared it’s my first time swapping for a month & and am kinda nervous . 



 We settled for the swap, but she hadn’t warned me that she was mostly naked when we initiated the swap, so one minute I’m in my bedroom, fully clothed, and the next I’m staring down at some strands of long blonde hair, two perky breasts and a nearly shaved pussy.


Well they gonna be My breasts and pussy now! Atleast for the upcoming month.


I run my new, delicate hands over my tits, gently savoring these sensations. I notice the computer’s camera is still on so I watch the corner of the screen where my sexy, new body is projected back at me. And to my utter surprise it’s being projected to Onlyfans. As my body or my lust don’t know which part took charge over me and  I seductively stick out her ass, well my ass now, and it’s every bit as hot as i saw in the pictures. I run my hand down my ass and twist around to see it from my new perspective. I want to show myself off. Dress sexy and attract some attention and then…who knows?


Wow, less than two minutes in this body and I’m already getting wet. How am going to manage the whole month? Hope am not gonna be some fucking whore in the streets. That’s when I notice the gift she left me lying next to the computer. Well it’s a black dildo come vibrator atleast 7” and I realize I’ve got my answer for now atleast. Well let’s see how am gonna drive this life for upcoming month.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity