A Real Opportunity

   A Real Opportunity 


"Oh that was a nice jet of milk" i said while squeezing Miss Emily's nipples or should i call them my nipples now, squeezing  in my hand and sending jet of milk everywhere from them. As per my introduction am or i was  James whatever doesn’t matters now. I was a rather normal guy till yesterday untill I found something new what i never imagined even exists  a skinsuit gun what changes humans to skinsuit and i know on whom i had to try this . And here's am now in Emily's dressing room or should I say mine now.

And as a useful neighbour i used to help her whenever she wanted so i had a spare key of her house . Using that i sneak in the house. And while she came down in nothing but a towel i shoot her with the device. As a beam of light hit her, her whole body’s mass started to evaporate, and what was left was just a skinsuit, i uplifted it and take her to her room. And opened her vagina wide enough to insert my head. As i inserted my head the whole skinsuit melted and make it’s way around my body. Covering my dick, so hard  that my dick cummed while doing so, my waist slimmed, boobs started to inflate, ass and hips inflated, height cutdown a bit , as the skinsuit finally covered and fitted well giving me every aspect and assets of Emily, making me the perfect replica of her.   

Her husband comes once or twice at home and she got a baby of 1month . But this body is fucking hot and oh this nipples are awesome. I touched my tingling pussy and started rubbing it hard while gopping a nipple with other hand. Suddenly the door opened and someone came in. It is her husband Max. "Oh you are already ready, i think i should help you" - said Max while he undressed and jumped over me.

       What should I do now? This body is fucking amazing and this sex is driving me crazy but am male . "Oh God yeah, that  makes more crazy intense."

If you enjoy

     $1.5 donation link. Click this image and then WALLET and PayPal. 



Wow

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1