Skip to main content

A New Daughter-1

 

PATREON- CLICK HERE

LINKTREE - Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Night He'll Never Forget -1

  It's the first installment of journey of David. The rest of the journey can be found on my patreon easily.  And if you like my creations please feel free to support me even your $3 is a huge help in my journey of creation. Patreon-                     My Devianart-                                Linktree-                                         

Slip Between The Words

ENJOY MY SPECIAL STORIES AT $5 PER MONTH .   "Well most of the men on earth are depressed. Not because they earn less or anything because they don't look as good as their opposing neighbours or some random dude walking down the street who travels to new places every single day not worrying about work or anything. Well you see am that person come on not that shitty jealous one am that dude who shifts country in a swift." - I said to a random pretty Korean lady named Soo-Min Lee who is a fashionable and outgoing young Korean girl who frequents a prestigious country club. She exudes a combination of elegance and confidence as she enjoys her time in this upscale environment.       With a sun-kissed complexion, Soo-Min's skin has a healthy glow that accentuates her youthful radiance. Her face boasts delicate features, harmoniously balanced and enhancing her natural beauty. Her eyes are captivating and almond-shaped, with a warm brown color that mirrors her cheerful and wel

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

   Please! Am in need of a laptop asap.But lacking in funds. So if you can help me by  SUBSCRIBING MY PATREON  that'll be real help. My tiers start from  $1 .  PLEASE HELP.  Now Enjoy.   HELP ME. ```````````````````````````````````````````````` I know am late a bit too much late but real life isn't smooth like virtual one. So i have my own problems and issues in real life for what it took me so long. Still the problem isn't totally solved. If you wanna support and help me please sign into my patreon page over here       https://www.patreon.com/BODYSWAPGOD    PATREON        And enjoy more exclusive contents.     Also started a new blog where i'll be uploading daily basis swapping content mainly my life blog as a swapper will be uploaded over here-  BLOG       PLEASE SHOW ME SOME SUPPORT OVER PATREON AND ON MY NEW BLOG.--------------------------------------------------------------------           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------