Anything for Love

 

“Please don’t leave me , i can’t live without you sweetie!”- said the guy to the girl who was comforting a old woman so called old woman but MILF will be appropriate for her.

 “ Sorry honey; but after what you said to my  mom i think it’ll be the very end of our relationship”- said the girl and helped her mom to standup as her mom started to walk away and she was about to follow her.

 Right then ; the boy grabbed her wrist and said-”You can’t just breakup with me for that old bitch!”

 before anyone can understand anything the girl moved her face back to the guy and planted a thunderslap on his right cheek. 

As the lady with the whole restaurant stared at them.

----- Suddenly i was snapped out of my day dream. That sound of slap still echoing through my ears screaming.

    As i fixed my body posture in my couch the cat resting on  my lap also woke up with a face that she didn’t like it. 

    As i we can here a dim sounds of footsteps approaching them. As the girl from the previous incident showed up at the stairs.

   “Hey sweetie. You should hurry or you gonna be late for your job.”

   “Chill mom, am on time. Just need to grab the keys and am good to go.”

     Yeah the lady from the earlier incident is me. It still shivers through me when i think about the incident whatever will explain later.

    “Your keys must be at the key hook.”

    She grabbed the key and left for her work. As i heard the sound of her car slowly fading and vanishing in thin air. Have to say my ears are quite good compared to my age. As i can’t hear her car’s sound anymore i moved my hand behind my back and pulled out the letter in my hand.

       As i see the name, not again this guy, i did warned him twice. Told him not to disturb her anymore but this guy is just……….

     The main problem in being 40’s is that you don’t have to do anything. So you almost have all day for recalling memories.

 Well this applies on me too, when my daughter leaves me for work am left to tremble in my dreams and memories with my cat Mr.patinson.

   As i laid my back casually in the couch. And started to dive into my memories about the guy again. As i my eyes started to shut off and memories took me into grasp again.

-------------About few years ago.---------

For Rest visit my patreon . Starts from $1







Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity