Fuck Mommy!


 

“No you can’t do this to me, mom! There’s no way i can pull off! I’ll surely mess everything up.”- said a 19 year old teen boy, wearing nothing but a boxer while seating on a chair at the dinner table. Looking at a 36 year old woman who’s his mom and serving food to him. There’s no one else these duo. 

      “You know how cold it is outside! But look at you! Enjoying your food in a pair of boxers without worrying about the cold because of me! And you can’t this small thing!”- said the 36 year old lady, with the perfect hourglass body 38DD’s standing proudly on her chest nipples poking through her sleeping pajama one can easily assume she has not used any bra at all. 

   No will be my answer. 

        “Well then sorry sweetie but i really want this break and i won’t lose this chance anyway.”



     As your world starts to black out. “What’s happening! What have you done to me?”

   “ I assumed your answer so as a precaution i mixed some sleeping pills of mine in your food. Don’t worry when you wake up with these beauties {Fingering to her boobs} you’ll find a note regarding my location hope you’ll make it towards me.”

          -------------------------------------------

       These were the last words you remembered looking at the mirror watching your mom’s naked body starring at you with a note it’s hand. As you looked at the note for her location and the only thing came out of your mouth is - “FUCK”.



CLICK ME!


PATREON

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity