Chinese Drama x Xchange Pill

ENJOY MY SPECIAL STORIES AT $5 PER MONTH.


“Let me ask you a straight question! What do you really desire from life or what’s your really want from life?

    And what will you do if it somehow fills up? What are you gonna do then? Are you going to crave more or pursue new dreams or stop there!? Ah right! Never give it thought, well now’s your time. You have plenty of time to think about it while I tell you my answer to that part of the question. Hope it’s gonna push you awake.”

      Before I jump into my story I guess you know about the recent obsessions of guys over waifus, anime and ofcourse Hentai. As different types of Fetishes are coming to life every single day. Now coming back to my point well this waifu didn't leave me alone either. Before I even knew I was under its spell too. My waifu was a catgirl. I was so obsessed with her I watched her the whole day i even started ignoring my loyal Gf Gene. And one day i wasn't even getting hard by watching my gf naked that day i knew there's no turning back at this point she also knew this. And searched for a cure.

       Well at this point she tried everything she can wizards, spells from YouTube, even had me have tadalafil tablets but they weren't helpful and one day she left me for a week saying she got a surprise for me. Everything was ok till this point and the next thing I knew was an apocalypse has spread on the earth.  Even reporters working in radio stations in secure rooms get affected with this.you must be seeking for what's this and what's it's connection with my story! Well you see it's pretty simple and convenient. That's because my gf is the first carrier of this apocalyptic virus.

         I did mention about her leaving me right! Well she left me to visit China. Yes, the famous China in our world, the COVID-19 never hit us because before this virus hit us. She was rich so she paid a Chinese company to transform her into my waifu, big tight boobs, long orange hair, soft big cat ears, blue deep eyes even the voice was also copied from my waifu Sofia. Also she asked for a gene alteration where she would always fall for me and not someone else. And what they did was made a virus for it and made a Xchange pill out of it for her. We All know how a Xchnage pill can alter a dna right! So the pill changed her completely into my waifu. She left China with her new waifu body without even knowing the virus they imade the pill with can infect others in seconds and is airborne, water borne and also wa alive in her body. I was waiting for her at her London place. When I heard about the news and saw everyone turning into Sofia with the exact same looks even their dress was also my waifus white dress. As per the experts the virus first came in contact in London Gatwick airport from my gf as they were looking for her to make antidote. But they don't know who she is. I don't even know who she is in my bed of 30 Sophia's. 😂🤣. Whatever, I just need to enjoy them as all of their pussy only craves for me now.


------------------

You can see Part 2 by clicking here- CLICKME!

Join my patreon support me and enjoy my exclusive patreon only contents.

Patreon: BODYSWAPGOD




 




Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity