Stars Are Created

 My Devianart-

                              

Linktree- 

                                       

  


“Hey, has anyone seen Rin nearby?”- I asked the concert management team. 

Well well well, welcome, you must be thinking who i am, well I am not well known yet, but you may have heard my name as the pop star Miku. And rightnow am searching for the 2nd most important person in my life, Rin, who mainly takes care of my daily routine, health, diets and everything so on. And rightnow my whole body including my head is dying with pain, which I can barely handle and there’s nothing I can think of to prevent it. 

“Rin, Rin, Rin where are you?” - I have already searched through the washrooms, and everywhere possible and am losing hope. With pain and failure  I headed towards the  balcony where she was sleeping on an armchair.

I took her in my arms and headed towards the dressing room. Her small petite body is easy to handle, and it comes handy in this type of times, but one can’t match her singing skills. She is almost my category of singer, if she had a body more like an adult person she could have surpassed me. But with that small body that isn’t possible. No one takes her seriously and with a body of a 4’ height people often misjudge her as a child.

 I laid her on her bed as she started to wake up. When she sleeps she looks like a baby, saliva drooling all over her face, a cute smile on her chin anyone can fall for that kind of cuteness, a perfect cute little baby face with an adult mind and childish body.

“Oh hello Miku, what are you doing, where am I? I was at the balcony, how how!

Oh I get it ,I must have fallen asleep again. 

Give me a moment while i clean myself up”

“Yeah sure take your time. I have a few problems waitting for you, for that I need you at your full potential.”


-------------Goes for the washroom while Miku lays on the bed, and after 15 mins Riku came back-------------


“Already in bed don’t you have a performance out there! Let’s be quick, So what are we dealing with here today!”

“Well it’s nothing much for you . Just a few normal joint aches and a severe headache.”

“oh ok. Wait while I fetch the medicine”- as she walks towards the table for her purse to provide some medicine.

Well here we go, as she started to undress her, first her skirt, unhooking the hook of her skirt she slenderly pulled it down, delicately touching her soft white skin, juicy thighs, soft firm ass making her ass jiggle. As she finally pulled it out and put it aside today’s dress. 

“You know you are so lucky to have that type of goddess-like figure, I wish I could have your type of body, but that isn’t possible.”

“True. With great powers, comes great Curses.”

“True and i can’t get assets like you for that.”- as she massaged the medicinal oil all over her thighs and ass as they jiggle and started reflecting lights all around like diamonds, her thighs became 10 times the glossy than they used to.

REST - PATREON

Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity