Skip to main content

The Vegas Ride- A XChangePill story -1

 


What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas but what that means? What can you expect in Vegas! I was wondering that too at the first place and that's how i ended up here in this position & to be honest am kind of loving it no hardwork always being the eyecandy, everyone treats you well and you get your fun at anytime you want but what if the lifestyle of vegas follows you back to your home without any notice well that's a different story for the 2nd part. Which you can check from below easily.

2nd part- Click Me.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas "- you all have heard about that! But have you ever thought what'll happen if that past haunts you back to your home?

      Am David and it's my version of story how my Vegas journey haunted me back to my home and changed me. By changing i mean literally changing me.

And if you like my creations please feel free to support me even your $3 is a huge help in my journey of creation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Night He'll Never Forget -1

  It's the first installment of journey of David. The rest of the journey can be found on my patreon easily.  And if you like my creations please feel free to support me even your $3 is a huge help in my journey of creation. Patreon-                     My Devianart-                                Linktree-                                         

A New Daughter-1

  PATREON -   CLICK HERE LINKTREE   -   Click Here

TILL WHEN?

  IF you swap with your sister and you enjoying her body. Loving the attention that her body receives, all her sexy makeup along with those tight figure hugging dress and specially those mind blowing orgasms which you barely have but when you do you simply are out of this world. But the question is  TILL WHEN  you gonna love it? OR should i say gonna be willing to lead her life?   Patreon-                     My Devianart-                                Linktree-                                          PATREON -   CLICK HERE LINKTREE   -   Click Here