SEEK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

 Welcome Reader. What took you so long. Whatever but you are finally here! Don’t worry, I haven't started the story yet, I will be starting it in a bit so have a seat.

         So here the story begins. Btw this incident takes place right after the “FUCK MOMMY!” incident. If you haven’t checked it yet you can check it right from HERE [https://beuniquebodyswapping.blogspot.com/2021/12/fuck-mommy.html].

    And if you like my stories then kindly support my patreon [https://www.patreon.com/BODYSWAPGOD]. It’ll help me so that i can bring more awesome contents for enjoyment. With that said let’s roll in.

-------------------------------------------------------

     Well as i already had mentioned this incident is taking place right after the “FUCK MOMMY!” scenario. I don’t want to spoil the suspense as i haven’t completely told you that story but for your help just remind somehow i got my body back. I had to pull some strings but let’s talk about that in that story so now readers am presenting “SEEK BEFORE YOU SPEAK” in front of you. 

------------------------------------------------------

      “Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr”- what a slow bus this is! Have i done the right thing to mom! Did she really deserve that much cruelty that I had shown to her? Or i had done a bit extra! 

     Whatever there’s nothing i can do about this now, not in my current situation. Am currently around 60miles away from my mom heading towards to my dead granny’s house. Last year around this time we,i lost her to this COVID. She really cared for me, i loved her so much! Feels like yesterday when she last fed me with her own hand during last summer break and a few months after that everything changed. Let’s not make you emotional with this talk, in short I am heading towards an empty house that I possess now. I was so mad at my mom, i just wanted a way to get away from her for a bit and here i am now. I still have to cross another 30 miles and for this much distance public transport is best. Besides, I have a few uncles there so I can borrow their cars anytime I want to. I should get back to sleep cause i got motion sickness and i don’t want to interrupt others. 

---------------------------------------------------------

      “ Finally am here!”- behold the beauty of an old rusty mansion. My granny inherited this from her ancestors as i got it from her. It’s quite old and antique. Many builders approached her so that they could buy it, She said a clear no to them, quite bold, i know she was brave. Now let’s dig in, i had the key with myself as I walked towards the front door and pushed the key in the lock and unlocked it.



     “Get ready for the old rusty gust of an abandoned house”- as i opened the main door. A chilling breeze mixed with dust and an old smell passed through me. There’s dust everywhere! Looks like i have a lot of chores to attend.

       I need a drink right now! Btw did i forget to mention that my grandfather was a wine expert he had the finest collection of wines on the racks. He made a specific place for that beside the drawing room. After he passed away mom proposed to granny to move them but she rejected saying “They give her grand father’s smell.”

     Well now am here so let’s open a bottle, grandfather promised me when i’ll be 18 he’ll have a shot with me but she passed when i was 16, but he had a shot with me, my first and his last. He died that night. Let’s not bore you with this. After i reached the place i saw a lamp an old rusty antique lamp just like the aladdin maybe it also had a genie. I reached it and rub and suddenly smoke started to come out of this and from here the story took a new turn.  

                  It started to form around my legs and started solidifying like a smog. Am sure you have encountered with smog before somewhere if not then it’s a mix of fog with smoke. So it started to solidify at a place and started to take a form, a form of a person using the smog as it’s pillar. 

               Suddenly i was in my childhood sitting in front of this house with grandpa, grandpa having coffee and am drinking milk and the house glaring at us and laughing at other houses in the region but with time it lost it’s grace. I also remember asking my grandpa how he was still charming in his 80’s, he smiled and said i have a Genie.

       Suddenly i was back in the basement, the smog still taking a form in front of me before it could have constructed any further, I had my first wish. I wished- “Obey my command and return this house it’s own glory and change it back to its original form” and suddenly a gust of smog passed through me covering the whole house for a second and then just in a blink returned and joined the forming self in front of me.



       I moved my head to see what happened and what i saw just blew my mind! Where the dust where the curtains covering the goods, where’s the window with the broken glass! There’s nothing! All replaced with the goods I once saw in my childhood in distorted conditions but these goods are the same but the only difference is these goods are completely new. Before i was able to overcome this shock i looked back at the place where the smog was forming but now it’s completely formed with a person like appearance but with smog more of a human made of cloud if you can imagine that's the most effective way to express the whole scenario. And  bit of a husky voice came out of the cloud as it didn't possess a mouth or anything back then- “ Bound to the duty I,me,myself shall serve and grant you 3 wishes per year as you are the blood relative of my previous master. And as per another wish by a master whoever possesses this house if they are blood related to the master will have me. That’s why your granny never sold this house, because she wanted you to have me. I was ordered to tell you this by your granny. And i don’t have feelings and you have to be clear with your wishes unless you wanna end up in a bizarre situation. You already have used one so you only have two now.”

        I was stunned by this point searching my entire head for my next wish. Then it hit me, my next wish.

        [“ You might be thinking this time he must have asked for a swap! That’s obvious. Well i didn’t ask for it. Wait and see what happend.”]

       So my next wish is - “ I want to hold boobs, feel those big fabric stretching wind flapping gravity welling sex mounds always in my hands, hold them feel their springiness, their weight in my hands. I want them in me.”

      “Is that what you really want master?”

          “Yes.”

   ASA i said “yes” a strange mist engulfed me and it was so hot,calming my eyes felt heavy and before i could understand anything there was pitch black in front of my eyes, something warm under me and am getting warmth from that it was so soft squishy and something pointy. And i was feeling something i can’t describe, like my hands are carrying them at the same point it’s it’s forcing itself by stretching itself max  at the back and holding each other. But i can’t move them. Maybe they are tied and a blindfold is on my eyes. That explains everything as i can certainly say this spriginess is of boobs and i know i can’t be wrong at this thing. 

     Suddenly i felt something moving over me. Surprisingly my eyes were bigger than normal and whatever was covering them was about to being uplifted.

     Suddenly a high intensity bright light hit me hard. As soon as the cover was lifted i almost went blind for a second. I felt like being moved by somebody and i don’t have control over my body, still bound to that awkward position and the boobs in me jiggling with each step rubbing in me as a unknown pleasure started to make me lightheaded and i can’t control my thoughts, i almost felt like am hands gonna sleep away from each other any moment making them free once again. 

        I don’t know how much time i spent in that helplessness but fortunately my vision was back and what I witnessed blew my mind. I was at a beach. Everyone was gazing at me with each step of the girl, no no they weren’t looking at me, their eyes were piercing through me and looking at the thing which i was currently supporting. I can hear guys around saying- “look at those melons in that pink bra.”



        Then i realise in which position i was in, it wasn’t my hand the oddness i was feeling was cause i was a fucking bra worn by some huge boobbed bitch for fun.

      I screamed “Genie” at my fullest but due to lack of mouth i didn’t think anyone could hear that but surprisingly someone heard my call and answered in my head- “Master has to go through the change for one day before this genie’s magic can work again on him. And he can connect to genie by just thinking.”

     That relaxed my nerves and the rest of the day went smoothly. She played volleyball and her jiggly boobs gave me a headache and pain too. They were heavy and with each jump they were slipping out of me and their friction made my head filled with sexual tensions well i’ll complete this part another time. 


      After the day passed i contacted my genie and wished - “I want to swap back to my original form but can swap with any intimate clothing anytime i want and swap back at my free will.”

------------------------------------------------------

      “Then what!”- you wanna know more well. I am short on time right now but for you i came back home and now i swap with my moms bra without even telling her and her jugs give me the best time.

           I didn’t stop there. I have my fun, a lot of fun. What am gonna tell you in my upcoming entries.

         ---------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR BEING LATE. THOUGH I UPDATED IT ON MY DEVINART PAGE LONG AGO. Make sure to follow that too from here.





Click Me



Click ME

Support me by subscribing my patrteon starts from $1.


Taking 5$ commissions dm me to discuss.


I mainly write stories, captions and more.


Prices may increase depending on your choice.


For Commission contact me here.


Patreon: BODYSWAPGOD





Comments

Popular Posts

Life Made Easy part-2

Fuck Mommy!

Thanks A Lot Bff part-1

Am I Close! Part -1

LIfe's Best Craving

Don't Leave us behind! Please

Come On Ben Hit me - Gwen possessed by Ghostfreak

This Can't be the only way!-1

A Real Opportunity